Daily Activities, Social & Community Participation
At HSA we understand that each person is unique, as are his or her talents, abilities and goals, so we will find you the support workers best suited to help you achieve these goals.
By providing just the right amount of assistance a person with a disability is enabled to successfully engage in meaningful activities and social relationships. And with the right kind of assistance a person can succeed in doing all or part of those activities, which in turn gives them greater choice and control over their lives.
So, if you have a disability and need a little, or more than a little, assistance to live your life the way you choose, our workers will work alongside you to make it happen.
HSA can assist people with:
- Managing household tasks
- Personal care
- Attending community events
- Participating in leisure & recreation activities
- Developing social skills & relationships
- Attending appointments & shopping
Outcomes for people can Include:
- Development of natural friendships and peer networks
- A greater knowledge of their community and the opportunities it presents
- New interests and new skills
- A sense of belonging and enhanced self esteem
- Participation in employment and education
- Independent living
HSA can assist you to achieve your social and community participation goals individually, and you can also choose to join one or more of our small group social activities.
View our flyer to find out what social activities are on offer, email us via the link on the contact page, or phone the office on 4927 6383.
View our calendar for this quarter.