Social & Community Participation
HSA can provide you with support to stay connected in your community and to participate in social & leisurely activities of your choosing. Participating in social and community activities is an important part of living a healthy lifestyle. We would love to work with you to build your self-esteem, enhance your social life and improve your general wellbeing.
At HSA we understand that each person is unique, as are his or her talents, abilities and goals. We will provide you with a support worker who is suited to you, your values, and your lifestyle and who you feel comfortable with.
Some of the options for support with social and community participation can include:
- Getting to the local sports events or the gym
- Meeting friends during the day or evening
- Support to attend community activities or groups
- Participating in leisure & recreation activities
- Going on a holiday
- Join a new group or pursue a new interest
- Support in using public transport
- Build or maintain your current friendships or relationships
- Learning a new skill
HSA can assist you to achieve your social and community participation goals individually, or you can choose to join one or more of our small group activities. See our Group & Centre Based Activities for further details.
All pricing is in line with the NDIS Price Guide and is charged under the TTP line items. For further information, please contact our office for a quote.
ENQUIRE NOW >